Re: 40-character Subject limit in Thread view

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:15:58 +0200 (MET DST)

On 21 Aug 1999 HyperMail_www_at_associate.com wrote:

> At some point, someone put in a 40-character truncation on Thread-view
> subjects. This limit is not imposed in other views.

... and it is only there if you have selected indexes as tables.

> Can we make this an option, or have an adjustable value for the limit?

I've removed it completely for now. If we are gonna have limitations for things like that, we should have the same limits in all modes/views for simplicity.

Try the attached patch. This fix has been commited to the CVS repository.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast