Big CVS commit done

From: <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:08:20 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I finally made my commit. If you notice anything abnormal with this version, report it to the list and I'll look at it right away.

Daniel, I included your latest modifs before making the commit. I need to remove some of my notes on the code (look for the comments with _at_@ chars), but I thought it'd be better to make my commit ASAP, to avoid diverging.

Here below you'll find a more detailed description of my commit.

I first tagged the current CVS version with tag hm2a24

cd hypermail
cvs tag hm2a24

Then, made my commits on the main CVS tree (not in the tagged version), by removing my hypermail directory, and checking it out again (otherwise the changes would have gone to the tagged version).

The changes mainly concern parse.c. Here's an excerpt of the Changelog file.

 Jose (September 8, 1999)

And a list of the files that were commited:

Changelog docs/hmrc.4 docs/hmrc.html src/file.c src/hypermail.c src/parse.c src/proto.h src/setup.c src/setup.h

Happy archiving :)

-Jose Received on Wed 08 Sep 1999 06:08:56 PM GMT