Header file are not found??

From: Greg Gay <g.gay_at_utoronto.ca_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 00:35:35 -0400

We've managed to install Hypermail 20b3 after trying it on three machines. It wouldn't install on either Irix 6.4, and the latest Redhat. It works just about right with and older version Redhat with the 2.0.35 kernel.

Still one problem. We haven't been able to call any header or footer other than the default defined in the printfile.c. We've tried changing owners, permissions, directories, with and without the sample headers, but it either prints the default header, or it prints the path itself as the header if it's been defined as anything other than NONE in options.h. And, if the path to the header or footer files is defined in .hmrc, it doesn't seem to do anything.

We ended up adding a few lines of html to printfile.c to get us by. How do we get our own header and footer files to be recognized?

--
Greg Gay
Web Projects & Instructional Design