Re: Hypermail & WIN32

From: Armel Le Bail <armel_at_fluo.univ-lemans.fr_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 19:21:13 +0200

At 07:58 09/10/99 -0500, Thomas Rodman wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I just went through the list archives and noticed many references to porting a
>version of hypermail to windows. Is there any new information on this front?

I survey this point for a while, and : nothing to my knowledge :-(. But you will be explained that, well, you just have to compile, Hypermail being not delivered as executable. I tried to compile and failed, I am not a professionnal, and have not up to date compiler for Windows. So I present archives by using the old 1.02 version.

That would be simple if someone had succeeded, to send the executable to me : I have place on a Web site for making it available to everybody.

I have the 1.02 version for DOS, if you want.

best,

Armel Le Bail - Université du Maine, Laboratoire des Fluorures, CNRS ESA 6010, Av. O. Messiaen, 72085 Le Mans Cedex 9, France http://www.cristal.org/ Received on Sat 09 Oct 1999 07:19:40 PM GMT