remaining parse.c problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:01:34 +0100 (MET)

Hi fellow developers.

I just made a 'CVS update' to receive the last bunch of changes. It made me aware that I never committed my changes to parse.c the last time I played around in it, and I'm not sure the correct modification has been made.

I'm under some stress right now and I really can't take the time to do much research here myself right now.

Anyway, line ~2134 in parse.c looks like:

    if (!isinheader || readone) {

In a previous mail regarding a bug report, I described how the last attached-part of a mail could end while in the header, with isinheader true that is. Then that mail won't be processed due to this check. I made the problematic mail pass through by just doing

    {

instead, but I don't think that is a very good fix. Instead, all the MIME-processings should probably be rewritten NOT to mess with the isinheader variable and instead use a 'isinmimeheader' variable (or similar).

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast