Re: Another case where FAULTY MIME blocks hypermail

From: <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:56:29 +0100 (MET)

Ooops,

There were two bugs, but they wasn't on Eudora's MIME code. One was in my eyes, as the MIME was ok, but I kept seeing something different.

The other bug came from the ietf_mbox option. I had to take into account this option also in the uudecode.c module.

But not everything was lost time: I fixed the bug, I understood a bit more about hypermail, and found another bug.

My apologies for the careless bug report.

-Jose