Re: Threading/replies with b28

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:05:55 -0800 (PST)

 It isn't very bright about determining which messages are replying to which. I have a version at http://crit.org/critmail.html which does a better job (when the linkquotes option is turned on) by matching quoted text in the message bodies. This should eventually get into the main Hypermail distribution.

Peter McCluskey | Boycott Amazon.com until they stop suing http://www.rahul.net/pcm | companies that support 1-click shopping. Received on Tue 21 Dec 1999 02:06:09 AM GMT