Re: Stupid question of the day...

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:04:24 -0600 (CST)

# I suspect changing them now would create some additional work for me to
# merge in my Critmail extensions (I've released a version at
# http://crit.org/critmail.html for Critmail users who want Y2K compliance
# that includes nearly all the work needed to merge most of the code into 2b28).
# So I'd rather the lowercasing be postponed.
# It's hard for me to imagine that browsers will reject uppercase tags
# in the forseeable future in files that appear to be plain html.
# Peter McCluskey | Boycott Amazon.com until they stop suing
# http://www.rahul.net/pcm | companies that support 1-click shopping.

Ok. This makes sense. It's on the list for later.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/