Re: Are you interested in this change of presentation?

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:03:51 -0600 (CST)

# I'll start preparing the commit and doing it sometime later between
# today and tomorrow ... I'm currently upgrading all our mailing lists to
# 2.x... y2k cringes :)

Good. I want to get out a new version that corrects the attachment problem you created and the bug I'm looking at now. I'll wait for the new changes so they can be included as well.

# I made another script, so it's just a matter of feeding it the name of the
# lists and it'll convert them one at a time. I'm using MH mboxes and
# the ietf-mbox option helps me do it easily. And to make it faster, I run
# three simultaneous instances of the script (I don't want to overload
# my server).
#
# I don't propose you this script because it's Smartlist oriented and too
# ad-hoc to our system here. But if you're interested, you can see it on
# w3c's public cvs base: http://cvs.w3.org/ and look for hypermess.

Thanks. I will.

# [Re: my front end scripts]
#
# > Can we get these added to the baseline ??? I'd use them here.
#
# I'd be glad to contribute them. I'd like to clean them up a bit
# first and remove the things that are ad-hoc to our setting. They would
# be useful to other people who are interfacing hypermail with smartlist.

Great.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/