Re: "other archives" link not correct

From: <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:11:24 +0100 (MET)

Tom,

I found two places in the code where the "other archives" link could be made as an empty anchor (href="") and fixed them up. I hope this will solve your problem.

I'll commit the fix with my other ones. I'm testing my other changes and I hope I'll be able to do finish in about one hour.

Ah yes, after 6 hours of work, I finished migrating all my lists (330) to the new hypermail. I'll be able to have some good holidays now :)

Good luck to you in your migration.

-Jose Received on Fri 24 Dec 1999 12:12:53 PM GMT