Re: Hypermail Seg Faults when called through a mail alias file

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:17:52 -0600 (CST)

# I figured out the problem last night. See, we'd been upgrading from an
# earlier version of hypermail. I forgot that sendmail will strip the path to
# any commands called from within the mail aliases file and look for that
# command only within the bin directory of smrsh. The older version of
# hypermail was in the smrsh bin dir and was getting executed instead of the
# newer version of hypermail. Once I placed the newest version in that bin dir,
# everything worked perfectly. I should have waited a few more hours before
# sending off my cry for help. *grin*

:)

# Many thanks for responding so rapidly!

No problem at all. Glad to almost be of help. ;)

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/