[hypermail] hypermail on sourceforge

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:50:02 +0100 (MET)

I did it.

I registered hypermail as a project on sourceforge. I'd say we should use at least some of their services right away. Such as the task list and bug report manager. Weather we shall host the web pages there or use their CVS can still be debated and thought through.

If you're a developer, please sign up on sourceforge and post a request here to get added to the team. I will of course add known faces without hesitation, while new people may need to get approved by the 'core people'.

Feel free to criticize me when I'm wrong or step on someone's toes.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77