Re: [hypermail] Language clearing task finished...

From: Nicolas Noble <Pixel_at_the-babel-tower.nobis-crew.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:19:52 +0100 (CET)

> A patch that ifdef's out most of the language strings because they haven't
> been updated to the new structure is hardly "done". If you want to send
> me new versions of lang.[hc] that don't break existing features, I will
> probably check them in.

I can update the language files in order to use all the current languages. But this is hard since I don't know the others languages :)

(I mean I can't understand the text)

I'll try to use the comments that are next to each string. But since I'm quite busy during the few next days, it won't be done so shortly... (that's why I've kept the progress at 95%)

All the code is done... just have to put back all the strings in the new structure. Received on Fri 23 Feb 2001 06:35:20 PM GMT