[hypermail] thread index page generated incorrectly when used with folder_by _date

From: NIE,NORMAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <"NIE,NORMAN_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:41:49 -0700

Hi there,

Has anyone had the same problem as below:

Say the thread index page is located at /List/Apr01/index.html, and it contains a link to a message 1033.html in the same directory. However, the index.html was generated incorrectly.

For example:

while it should be:

This seems to only occur when I used the folder_by_date option. I have tried both the offical release of hypermail 2.1.0 and the latest source code of hypermail. The results are same.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Norman Received on Fri 20 Apr 2001 03:09:55 PM GMT