Re: [hypermail] hypermail with majordomo

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:01:17 -0700 (PDT)

 ed_pop_at_yahoo.com (Ed Pop) writes:
>Does anyone knows why I'm not able to force hypermail
>to create files like "author.html", "index.html".....
>

>I have Solaris box with majordomo and hypermail
>which works just fine:

>And here is an problematic Linux box:

>I don't see any "index.html", "date.html" files....

 Most likely there is a difference in the ~/.hmrc files. Look for avoid_indices or avoid_top_indices options in ~/.hmrc or in config files that you may be specifying via the -c command line option.

Peter McCluskey          | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy:
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps