[hypermail] Protection against spam

From: Bruno Demeilliez <webmaster_at_aquanaute.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:26:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I come instal hypermail and I have set up protection against the Spam (spamprotect = 1).
This type of protection doesn't seem to me sufficient because it is very easy to circumvent it.
In addition, it does not function if email is in the text of the message. I would like know if exists means of removing address email completely?

Thank you with all for your assistance

Bests regards,

Bruno

PS : Sorry for my poor english, I'm frenchman ;-)

Pour l'équipe d'Aquanaute.com et de Plongez Loisir ! Bruno DEMEILLIEZ
http://www.aquanaute.com
http://www.aquanaute.com/PlongezLoisir

8 rue Duployé
38100 GRENOBLE
Tél. : 04 76 92 15 06
Fax : 04 76 99 93 77
Mobile : 06 61 58 74 17 Received on Wed 10 Oct 2001 12:27:15 PM GMT