Re: [hypermail] coloring feature

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

 davegaramond_at_icqmail.com (David Garamond) writes:
>Peter C. McCluskey wrote:
>> I've partly implemented a way to color 4 levels of quoting, plus headers
>> and the standard links, to be configurable via the stylesheet in the
>> mcss_url option.
>> I've put examples for people to comment on at:
>> http://www.usifex.com/pcm/hm_tmp/defaults.html
>> http://www.usifex.com/pcm/hm_tmp/0000.html (with iquotes=1, usetable=1)
>
>nice and cool :-)

>class=...>...</span></em>".

 Ok, I've changed it to use <em class=... when it is creating an <em>, and I've checked in the changes to cvs. You should get the new colors automatically with the new version unless you use the mcss_url option, in which case you would need to add these to your stylesheet to get the new colors:

.quotelev1 {color : #990099}
.quotelev2 {color : #ff7700}
.quotelev3 {color : #007799}
.quotelev4 {color : #95c500}
.headers {background : #e0e0d0}
.links {background : #f8f8e0}
Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen!
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |