Re: [hypermail] All messages with the same Subject will be put in one file..

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:00:42 -0700 (PDT)

 I've checked in a new option files_by_thread which puts all the message bodies of a thread in one file (in addition to the usual files).  The first line in each thread of the thread index page links to this file instead of to a single message. I'm still unsure how some details such as this ought to work.
 In the process I broke a good deal of code out of the overly large writearticles routine and eliminated some code duplication there.

 I also fixed a segfault in mdecodeRFC2047 (with headers encoded as quoted printable) that I probably introduced last week.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen!
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |