[hypermail] Hypermail has moved

From: Kent Landfield <root_at_landfield.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:37:47 -0500 (CDT)

All,

The hypermail list and archives are moving from landfield.com to their own dedicated system. This has been a long time in coming and I was finally able to get the time and resources freed to make it happen. For the most of you on the list this will not matter at all. The mailing list and archives are available on hypermail.org as the have been and (hopefully) things will be transparent. To those on the development side, I will be setting up access for those that need to help manage the web site, et al.

I also checked in some changes to CVS that were referencing landfield.com and replaced them with hypermail.org.

The submission address for the list is hypermail_at_hypermail.org and the list management address is majordomo_at_hypermail.org.

PS. I'm using this message as a test. If you get this, it worked. ;)

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/