RE: [hypermail] Suggestion

From: Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen <crispen_at_hiwaay.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:07:19 -0500 (CDT)

The kindly Rev. overheard "Tom von Alten" <tva_at_hp.com> saying on 14 Oct 2002:

> Ashley M. Kirchner suggests:

>>     Make the Reply-To for the list go back to the list.

> I like list configuration that requires that little extra effort
> to reply to all.

No consensus will *ever* be reached on this issue. I say this as listowner of a couple dozen lists at work.

Do whatever you want. The rest of us will figure it out.

--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"We were half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold."
- Hunter S. Tolkien