RE: [hypermail] Suggestion

From: Tom von Alten <tva_at_hp.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:36:10 -0600

Ashley M. Kirchner suggests:
> Make the Reply-To for the list go back to the list.

I like list configuration that requires that little extra effort to reply to all. The consequence of misreplying with that is better limited than with a default reply-to-all config. This list has more savvy members than most, and I could certainly live with it either way, but my preference is to leave it as-is.

Cheers,
_____________ Hewlett-Packard
Tom von Alten mailto:tva_at_hp.com Received on Mon 14 Oct 2002 07:40:30 PM GMT