[hypermail] How to suppress PGP signature from mail archive

From: Julien CANON <jcanon_at_free.fr_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:40:00 +0100

   Hello,

   I'm currently using hypermail 2.1.5 and I want hypermail to forget all PGP SIGNATURE from the attachment.html page.

   I've tried first with ignore_types with these values :

	ignore_types = application/pgp-signature
	ignore_types = multipart/signed

   and then, as this didn't success, I've tried :
	inline_types  = application/pgp-signature
	inline_types  = multipart/signed

   but it didn't work either.

   Has anyone already deals with this kind of problem ? Has anybody an idea about it? Can hypermail resolve it ?

   Any idea is accepted. Thx.

--
Julien CANON                            jcanon_at_free.fr