[hypermail] Help...please...

From: Strong Zhu <strongzhu_at_yahoo.com.cn_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

hi I'd like to use hypermail so as to create archive of a "news group" just like "Hypermail Development List" Is there anyone have finished a similar job ? Could u give me some sugguestion ??? Now, I just can generate mail cross references (HTML) by hypermail... but the mail-server CANNOT forward the incoming mail to the users in the group... & the mail-server CANNOT provide "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" to users... how can I solve these problems ? wringing some scripts ?
or use another application ? thank you very much...

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. Received on Tue 22 Apr 2003 05:22:39 PM GMT