[hypermail] thrdlevels and response indenting

From: Vic Aberley <Vic.Aberley_at_lands.nsw.gov.au_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:19:41 +1000

Hi all

I hope I am not recovering old ground here, but I have an issue whereby my list will only indent a single level. This is despite altering the value of thrdlevels to 9.

Any ideas on a fix? Am I looking at the wrong config parameter?

Thanks in advance
Vic

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.