Re: [hypermail] thrdlevels and response indenting

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

 Vic.Aberley_at_lands.nsw.gov.au (Vic Aberley) writes:
>Hi all
>
>I hope I am not recovering old ground here, but I have an issue whereby my
>list will only indent a single level. This is despite altering the value of
>thrdlevels to 9.
>
>Any ideas on a fix? Am I looking at the wrong config parameter?

 It looks like it works correctly with:
indextable=0
but I can't see any sign that it was designed to work with: indextable=1

 Does anyone remember whether there is a good reason for this?

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the