RE: Error: /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpcre.so.0" not found

From: Ron Pero <rpero_at_magnadev.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:44:57 -0500

Thanks yet again. OK, I see that cvs is easy to use. That is how I resolved this. I used the cvs version, and now it works fine.

I like the new look of the html pages much better than the previous version.

A suggestion: in the Date view, it would help a lot to have the year included in the date. Having the name of the day is fine, but the year is essential.

When hypermail runs, it produces these messages: Command result: WARNING: locale "en_US", not supported. The "showhr" option has been deprecated. Ignoring it. The "usetable" option has been deprecated. Ignoring it.

I suppose the last two will be dropped once this version is finalized. The warning about en_US comes up even though in my config file the language asked for is en.

But, the whole thing works just fine, hypermail is a wonderful program, and I'm a happy camper.

(BTW, it was not running under cron when the error was produced, but from the command line. Probably produced under cron also.)

Thanks again, Peter, for all your help.

Ron