[hypermail] Still Looking for a windows version of Hypermail

From: aruL maaran <arul_at_blackhole.riot.eu.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: 11 Jan 2004 14:31:09 -0000

Dear Friends

I'm still looking for a Windows Version of Hypermail

I've installed Cygwin (in an effort to compile Hypermail myself), but being a total newbie to the Unix environment, I'm still unable to compile Hypermail for win 2000 using CygWin

If any of you have a Win 2000 version of Hypermail could you please upload it somewhere (to any of your websites, and send me the URL)

alternatively

Please post the exact commoands to compile Hypermail using CygWin for a win 2000 machine

TIA for your time and help

AruL

p.s. - my mail a/c may not accept the full Win 2000 executable if you mail it to me and hence these alternatives Received on Sun 11 Jan 2004 11:05:22 PM GMT