Re: New to Hypermail - Sorting issues

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:52:18 -0800 (PST)

 dany_list_at_natzo.com (Dany) writes:
>I needed to generate some HTML from a mailbox so I went ahead and tried
>wmf and hypermail. When using the sort by dates I get some weird results

>I tried to play around with the config file and especially the
>use_sender_date switch but without success. When running WMF tool the
>emails are sorted correctly.

 There was a fix to use_sender_date that hasn't made it into the tar file distributions yet. Try the latest version from cvs and use: use_sender_date = 1
and I think you will get the order that you want.

Peter McCluskey         | If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man
www.bayesianinvestor.com| who has so much as to be out of danger? - T. Huxley