Re: [patches] Few more handy paches

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:08:18 -0800 (PST)

 I've checked in your patches except for the #ifndef HAVE_STRCASESTR patch (where I can't figure out how to make it work well on all systems).

 There's still a problem with the ordering of the entries in the thread index (the default index.html) that showed up when I applied the patches, but this only happens with the linkquotes=1 option, and I don't think the patches caused the problem (it's unclear why it ever worked correctly). I'll look into that more later.

Peter McCluskey         | Any company large enough to have a research lab
www.bayesianinvestor.com| is too large to listen to it. - Alan Kay