Re: convtoshortdate

From: Charles Hall <chall_at_totalsports.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:34:59 -0400

bush_at_sln.sln.org wrote:

> Everything else seemed quite happy but hypermail started
> crashing. OK, fine, I moved it back. Still crashing. I ran a debugger
> on the core dump.

Maybe you've got a goofy header somewhere in the mail file. I debugged mine by successively deleting lines from a copy the mail file till Hypermail worked again, then zeroed in on the problem line and deleted a stray carriage return in the original file.

I'm also using a very old version of hypermail.

--
Charles Hall
Total Sports