Upgrade and config question

From: Philipp Carner <carnep_at_FS1TDNCR.DAYTONOH.NCR.COM_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:30:41 GMT

I am a current user of Hypermail 1.02. I have the 2.02b2 version up in a testing environment.
  1. Are there any concerns about upgrading from the earlier version? Would I need to rebuild the existing 350 lists with the new version?
  2. The doc's mention a list specific configuration file? I have several lists that are broken down by year but the rest are not. I would like those specific lists to have a different header. I am unsure how to use the list specific config file.

Thanks
Phil Carner
philipp.carner_at_hartfordct.ncr.com Received on Wed 22 Jul 1998 09:47:45 PM GMT