lots of unecessary HM messages

From: Otis Gospodnetic <otis_at_DOMINIS.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:57:52 -0400

Hello,

I've noticed this weird behaviour when I use the latest HM. When a message sent to a mailing list returns to sender (majordomo-owner eventually) the message also contains all the HM messages (example below). This never used to happen before (HM 2.0b3) until I switched to the latest HM.

Is this a bug?
It's not preventing things from functioning properly, it's just that majordomo-owner's mailbox gets filled with multiple 200K messages in my case...

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,

Otis