RE: octet-stream attachment

From: Paul Haldane <Paul.Haldane_at_newcastle.ac.uk_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:43:14 +0100 (GMT)

Interesting - that (the jpg part) demonstrates the problem that my patch is intended to fix (the filename not being quoted, leading to the newline being treated as part of the name and then converted to _). Unpatched 2a23 gives JPG_, patched version gives JPG

Are you _sure_ you were running the patched version when you last saw the problem?

Paul