Re: Problems with 2.0b25

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:29:46 +0200

Kent Landfield wrote:
> # Ok, this problem has been detected.
> #
> # Somebody decided to change the format of the config file.
>
> This was done in a very early 2.01b. It does not hurt to have it
> and I suspect that there is a lot of sites that have 1.0 config
> files so I put it back.
>
> # Folks, this is not how sofware ought to be developed. Patch is:
>
> This has been this way for over a year....

Well... due to several horrible things (like exams) I wasn't able to work on hypermail for over a year... Though, I was using 2.0b3-6.1 (-6.1 is Debian version) which still used the "set " prefix.

> # c) Not working is:
> #
> # hm_showheaders = 1
>
> Yes it seems to have been dropped soemwhere. Nice catch. This should
> be there. Your patch works nicely. I've tested it and it does what it
> should. Thanks.

Apart from the fact that it shouldn't display all headers...

Regards,

        Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book