Re: No mails to output! when mailbox empty

From: Michelle Reagin <mreagin_at_incyte.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:58:05 -0800

Kent,

What I believe Ron was saying was that he wanted an index page created even if there are no messages. I'm assuming he wants something like: This archive will be empty until a message is received. Anyhow, we don't allow browsing on our servers, so when an archive does not have any messages, and therefore no index file, they get a server error when attempting to look at that directory. It would be a nice feature for those of us who manage 10s of archives.

Michelle

--
Michelle L. Reagin
Sr. Systems Administrator                       mreagin_at_incyte.com