Re: [patches] Few more handy paches

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:22:15 -0800 (PST)

 Thank you for your patches. I did some tests in preparation for checking them in to cvs, and found two problems with no obvious explanation.  This change:

>+#ifndef HAVE_STRCASESTR

> char *strcasestr (char *, const char *);
>+#endif

causes strcasestr to have no prototype when I compile it (on RedHat 9). It appears the system headers define it in /usr/include/string.h, but only if this #ifdef is true:
#ifdef __USE_GNU
Does anyone here have advice on the right way to deal with this?

 Secondly, the ordering of the entries in the thread index (the default index.html) has changed for some entries. I'm trying to find the cause of this change. None of the changes you submitted look like they could cause it.

Peter McCluskey         | Any company large enough to have a research lab
www.bayesianinvestor.com| is too large to listen to it. - Alan Kay